IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RENTING ATVs / SIDE-BY-SIDES
Please read all this information prior to renting with us.
- You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license to rent an OHRV. The license must be presented the day of your rental. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If you are unable to present your driver’s license the day of your rental you will not be permitted to operate the vehicle and your rental fee will be forfeited.
- No driver under the age of 25 is allowed to carry a passenger under the age of 18 years of age
- Due to NH State Law, in order for a child to be a passenger they must be 7 years old or must be able to sit in the seat, with your feet flat on the floor, back against the seat and your hands firmly on the hand hold. While we do not enforce a strict height requirement, typically if an individual is about 57 inches tall, they will fit and be able to ride.
- Northeast Snowmobile & ATV Rentals requires a $50 per machine advance payment on all reservations.
- This payment is refundable, less a $50 cancellation fee (per rental unit), if canceled at least 7 days prior to your reservation date.
- No refunds will be given within 7 days prior to your reservation date. (**Add Trip Protection for an additional cancellation buffer)
- Add Trip Protection for 10% of your rental cost. With Trip Protection, you can cancel your booking for any reason without the required 7 day cancellation notice. Cancellation can occur right up until your rental start time to receive full credit, refund, or reschedule your trip less a $50 non-refundable deposit for each machine. The Trip Protection fee is non-refundable. Trip Protection must be added at time of booking or at least 7 days prior to your rental.
- Participants (Driver & Rider) must provide their own eye protection, eye protection is available starting at $10.
- Drinking and driving will not be tolerated. Northeast Snowmobile and ATV rentals will not rent an ATV to anyone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Penalties and fines will be applied to your drivers license in New Hampshire.
- There is a $60 per hour late fee when returning your snowmobile/UTV. Sorry, getting lost is not a valid excuse. Please keep in mind that a later return also affects the customer renting the vehicle immediately after you.
- Rental time begins at the scheduled reservation time, not the time you arrive. We recommend individuals arrive 30 minutes prior to Rental time and complete paperwork and safety video in advance.
- Helmets are provided and required for all operators and passengers.
- Customers are responsible for flats caused by driving too fast or aggressively over rocky areas. Northeast ATV Rentals is not responsible for lost rental time due to flat tires.
- Maximum trail speed 25 MPH, Trail connectors 15 MPH, Bridges, sidewalks, trail junctions and parking lots 10MPH (Please note that the machines have a speed limiter set to 36 mph)
- Click here for the Official rules of NH
- Always operate at a reasonable rate of speed for the conditions and within your ability.
- Always drive on the right hand side of the trail and park to the right in a single file off the edge of the trail.
- Stay on designated trails and respect the landowner’s property.
- Do not attempt to pass ATVs in front of you, wait for them to pull safely out of your way.
- Rental rates include a Full Tank of Gas, Helmet, Trail Map, GPS Locator & ResQLink personal locator beacon.
- A damage waiver with a $3,000 maximum out of pocket expense is included in the rental rate. You may upgrade your damage waiver to limit your liability to $1,500 maximum out of pocket expense per machine (The card will only be charged if damages occur during the rental period). The Damage Waiver is $25 per machine for a 2-4 hour rental. $35 per machine for a 6-8 hour rental, and $50 per machine for a 24 hour rental.
- To secure a reservation, a $50 deposit per machine, per day is required. The deposit will be applied to the total rental price.
Please be advised that in the event that one of your group’s side by side breaks down we will do our best to get you back on your rental as soon as possible. (We only rent late model units, and perform extensive preventive maintenance.) We will be happy to credit lost time for the one unit that breaks down but not to the entire group. Northeast ATV will not refund groups for lost time who get flat tires driving aggressively or too fast in rocky areas.
Please note that Damage Waiver only covers damages to the Machine you are renting, not for damages done to others and/or others property.
Northeast ATV Rentals recommends you wear long pants and REQUIRES you to wear closed toed shoes. Eye protection is required by law, we include helmets with your rentals. Be prepared for New England’s quick changing weather, have a sweatshirt, light jacket and/or rain coat. We want all of our riders to be warm and happy!
ABOUT OUR GUIDED TOURS
All of our tours are led by trained local guides and are limited to 6 UTVs per tour. We travel at a speed that is comfortable for the group, up to 25 MPH speed limit on trails and 40 MPH on shared roads. During the tour you will learn about the trail network, travel at a safe comfortable speed and access fun and scenic areas that you probably would not find on your own. Bring a lunch and plenty of water and, of course, don’t forget your camera!
Gratuities are greatly appreciated.
Sorry, we do not offer group discounts.
SAFETY VIDEO – Please watch if you have an upcoming reservation!